- Chicken skinless (portions with a deep slite on each portion) – 2kg
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – quarter cup
- Butter/ghee – half cup/75g
- Silver Chicken Tikka Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Mix all the above ingredients except butter/ghee and apply the mixture evenly on the chicken pieces. Marinate for about 1-2 hours.
- Put each portion of chicken on the skewer and place it on very low heat of coal/gas fire. Grill evenly on each side until very light-brown.
- Apply butter/ghee and grill until meat is tender.
- Serve hot with fresh green salad & mint chutney.
This masala can also be used in panner tikka preparation.