Butter Paneer Masala Mix
- Paneer Cut into Small cubes – 1kg
- Tomatoes Red Finely chopped & grinded – 400g
- Fresh Cream – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Cashew Nuts – 1 tbsp
- Red Color – 1 pinch
- Coriander Leaves for Garnishing – 1 bunch
- Kasuri Methi – 5g
- Silver Butter Chicken Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Grind 400g tomatoes and keep aside. Also grind cashew nuts to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok add ginger garlic paste, fry for a few minutes, add grinded cashew nuts panner and fry till the oil floats then add red color grinded tomatoes Silver Butter Paneer Masala 1 packet fry it well on a low flame until the paneer is tendered, add kasuri methi and sugar cook on low flame.
- Once the paneer is tendered add fresh cream and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Reviews (0)