Chicken Biryani Masala Mix
- Chicken – 1kg
- Basmati Rice (Washed & soaked for 30 mins) – 1kg
- Onions – 5 medium finely sliced
- Ginger Paste – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt Plain (Whipped) – 200g
- Ghee/oil – 150-200g
- Sabit Garam masala – 5g
- Coriander Leaves – 1 small bunch
- Mint Leaves – 1 small bunch
- Green Chilly Sabit – 4-6
- Lemon – 2 pieces
- Silver Chicken Biryani Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Marinate chicken with Ginger garlic paste, yogurt, finely chopped coriander leaves, Mint Leaves, Slitted green chilies & Silver Chicken Biryani Masala. Add Lemon Juice keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat refined oil/Ghee in a kadai. Fry chopped onions until golden brown. Remove it and place it on the marinated chicken.
- Put Some oil/Ghee over the marinated chicken mix it well.
- Separately: In 12 glass of hot water, add 3 tablespoons of salt and soaked basmati rice. Add little pieces of cinnamon. Boil until the rice is more than half cooked. Remove from the heat and thoroughly drain the water.
- Spread the rice over the marinated chicken. Add yellow color in milk and spread over the rice.
- Heat ghee/oil adds sabit garam masala & Temper the rice and cover it.
- Put it on Heat on high flame for 5 minutes and simmer the stove. Cook it for another 10-12 minutes on low flame.
- Hyderabadi Nawabi Chicken Biryani is ready to serve.
Serve hot with Mirchi ka Salad and Raita.
- Reviews (0)