Chicken Curry Masala Mix
- Chicken cut into medium pieces – 1 kg
- Onions sliced – 200-225g
- Cooking Oil – 250g
- Cilantro leaves/kothimir, Hara Dania – 1 small bunch
- Curd – 150-200g
- Tomatoes – 4 big
- Silver Chicken Curry Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Heat oil deep fry onions till golden brown remove and keep aside.
- Marinate chicken with Silver Chicken Curry Masala and keep aside
- In a pressure cooker heat 4 tablespoon oil, put marinated chicken fry for few minutes then add curd or tomato paste fry for few minutes making sure masala doesn't stick to the bottom of the cooker.
- Crush the fried onions and add to the contents of cooker fry for 1 minute.
- Add 3 to 4 glasses of water mix thoroughly
- Close the lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame.
- After 1 to 2 whistles reduce the flame.
- Remove the lid of pressure cooker till the chicken is tendered & desired thickness is achieved.
- Garnish with cilantro/Hara Dania leaves
- serve hot
No need to add slat, red chilly, ginger garlic or any other spices.
- Reviews (0)