Crispy Chicken Masala Mix
- Chicken skinless (With bones cut into medium pieces) – 1 kg
- Egg whites only without yolk – 2
- Cooking oil – enough for deep frying chicken
- Silver Crispy Chicken Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Make sharp incisions into the chicken pieces with a knife.
- Mix entire masala of pouch no. 1 in 2 tablespoons of oil make a fine paste and rub it thoroughly on the chicken pieces. Now add 2 egg whites to the chicken and mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- Pour the entire masala of pouch no.2 in a tray, roll the chicken pieces one by one in the masala. So that they get thoroughly coated and place them in a separate tray. Keep it in refrigerator for two hours to marinate.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry chicken pieces for about 12-15 minutes till they become crispy and golden color.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Do not fry chicken on high flame otherwise the coating will get burnt ad the chicken inside will not get properly cooked always cook on medium flame.
- Reviews (0)