Dal Fry Masala Mix
- Split Pigeon Pea – 500g
- Chana Dal – 50g
- Tomatoes (Bangalore) – 2 cut into big pieces
- Onions Finely Chopped – 1 med
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilly (Sabit) – 2-4 pieces
- Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Amul Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 8-10 pieces
- Lemon Wedges – 2
- Silver Dal Fry Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Boil dal in a pressure cooker. It is important that you must boil dal to semi not fully cooked.
- In a kadai heat ghee, fry onions till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes chopped into big pieces and Silver Dal Fry Masala fry for a few seconds add the semi boiled dal and fry on low heat.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, sabit red chilly, and curry leaves fry for a few seconds and put it in the dal.
- Take a small bowl heat butter put the bowl in the center in dal add 1 pieces of charcoal and cover the dal immediately.
- Take out the bowl from the dal which contains charcoal.
- Delicious dal fry is ready to serve garnish with coriander leaves and a dollop of butter.
- Serve hot with Rotu, jeera Rice & lemon wedges.
- Reviews (0)