Haleem Masala Mix
- Mutton/Chicken/Beef – 500g boneless
- Ghee/oil – 2cups/350g
- Onions – 2 medium sliced
- Wheat – 1cup/200gram
- Mixed pulses – 150g (Chana dal, toordal, udaddal, masoordal, moongdal some rice)
- Silver Haleem Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Soak grains and pulses separately in water for 2 to 3 hours.
- Boil grains and pulses add salt as per taste to the grains and pulses.
- Heat Ghee/Oil in pressure cooker add meat and Silver Haleem Masala Mix. Fry for a few minutes and add water to tender the meat cook till the meat is tendered. Then add the boil grains and pulses mix it well finely shred the meat with a wooden spoon or in a blender adding ghee. Cook on low flame, heat the remaining ghee/oil fry the sliced onions until golden brown and take out from the oil.
Garnish with fried onions, finely chopped ginger silver chat masala and lime juice serve 6-8 persons.