Mutton Curry Masala Mix
- Meat with bones – 500 gms
- Onions sliced – 200-225g
- Cooking Oil – 200-225g
- Cilantro leaves/kothimir – 1 small bunch
- Hara Dania, Mint leaves/Pudina – 1 small bunch
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Curd – 150-200g
- Tomatoes – 4 big
- Silver Mutton Curry Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Heat oil deep fry onions till golden brown remove and keep aside.
- Marinate Mutton with Silver Mutton Curry Masala and keep aside
- In a pressure cooker heat 4 tablespoon oil, put ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp, and marinated mutton fry for few minutes than add curd or tomato paste fry for few minutes making sure masala doesn't stick to the bottom of the cooker.
- Crush the fried onions and add to the contents of cooker fry for 1 minute.
- Add 3 to 4 glasses of water mix thoroughly
- Close the lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame.
- After 1 to 2 whistles reduce the flame.
- Remove the lid of pressure cooker cook till the mutton is tendered & desired thickness is achieved.
- Garnish with cilamtro/hara dhania leaves
- Serve hot
No need to add salt, red chilly, any other spices.
- Reviews (0)