Pasta Masala Mix
- Pasta – 2 cups (Any kind)
- Onions – 1 big (Fine chopped)
- Tomatoes – 2 big (Chopped)
- Green Chillies – 2 (Slit length wise)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 to 3 (Grated)
- Silver Pasta Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Add the pasta to boiling water along with a tsp of oil and salt. Boil till it becomes soft. Strain it in a strainer. Put cold water and oil on it keep aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan fry onions till they become transparent add garlic and green chillies fry for 2 minutes then add chopped tomatoes fry for a few seconds then add 1 tbsp Silver Pasta Masala and boiled pasta mix it well. Keep on low flame for few minutes yummy & tasty pasta is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with ppasta sauce.
- Pasta is a staple food of traditional Italian chisine they are of two types dried pasts and fresh pasts both dried and fresh pasta come in number of shapes & vegetables.
This packet of Fryums Masala contains added Monosodium Glutomate not recommended for infants under 12 months.
- Reviews (0)