111 Madras Sambar Powder
- Boil 100gms Toordal in 1/2 litre water, squeeze 60gms of tamarind in the 1/2 litre water and take the juice.
- Boil 100 gms out vegetable add III SILVER MADRAS SAMBAR POWDER, chilli powder, tamarind juice and salt as per taste then add dal which is kept ready.
- Boil for 2 min and receive from the oven.
- Heat 2 tsp oil add 1red chilly, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add Baghar to Dal Boil for 2 minutes Sambar is ready to serve 8 persons. Serve hot.
- Garnish with finally chopped coriander leaves serve hot with idle, dosa or rice. Transfer the content of this pouch into an air tight container to retain the aroma.
- Coriander, Fenugreek, Red Chillies, Toordal, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Asafoetida & salt.
- Reviews (0)