Bombay Bhaji Pav Masala
- Potatoes boiled and mashed – 4 med
- Tomatoes Chopped – 4 med
- Onions chopped – 1 med, Green Capsium
- Chopped Deseeded – 1 med
- Cauliflower grated – 1/4 small
- Green peas Shelled – 1/4 cup
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 3 tablespoons
- Coriander Leaves chopped – 1/4 cup
- Lemos, Cut into wedges – 2
- Butter – 3 tablespoon
- Pav – 8
- Silver Bhaji Pav Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Heat 3 Tablespoon oil in a pan, fry chopped onions until it turns transparent pink.
- Add ginger paste, fry for a few seconds.
- Then add tomatoes and cook on medium heat for three to four minutes stirring continuously till oil separates from the masala.
- Add capsicum, Boiled & Mashed peas cauliflower, boiled Potatoes and Half glass water bring it to a boil and simmer for ten minutes, Pressing with back of the spoon a few times, Till all the vegetables are completely mashed. Add Silver Bhaji Pav Masala and cook for a few minutes stirring Continuously. Your Yummy bhaji Pav gravy is ready to serve.
- Heat half of the butter in a thick-bottomed pan. Slice pav horizontally into two and fry in butter for half a minutes, pressing two a three times or till Pav is crispy and light brown.
- Garnish the bhaji with chopped coriander leaves, remaining butter and serve hot with Pav accompanied with chopped onions and lemon wedges.
Note: Delicious and Tasty children's favorite snack bhaji Pav is ready.
- Reviews (0)