Chicken 65 Masala Jar
- Chicken Boneless – 500g (small cubes)
- Egg whites only – 2
- Green Chilly – 5 – 8 pieces
- Cooking oil – enough for frying chicken
- Kothmir/Hara Dhaniya – 1 bunch
- Yogurt (curd) – 75g
- Edible orange red color – 3 pinches
- Silver Chicken 65 Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- In a bowl, mix chicken thoroughly with silver’s chicken 65 masala two egg whiles only and marinate for one hour.
- In a kadai (work) heat enough oil for deep frying chicken. Put marinated chicken pieces one by one into heated oil and deep fry till the chicken starts changing its color. Remove and allow them to cool.
- Whip yogurt (curd) thoroughly adds an orange red color mix well and keep aside.
- Transfer left over oil into a bowl, leaving only 3 tablespoons in a kadai heat it adds let them splutter for 10 seconds and the yogurt and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add entire chicken mix thoroughly and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Taste and yummy chicken 65 is ready to serve.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- You can make yummy Gobi 65, Alu 65 with this 65 masala.
No need to add salt, Red Chilly, ginger garlic or anything else.
- Reviews (0)