Chicken Masala Jar
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 4 tablespoon
- Curd – 3 tablespoon
- Onions – 4 finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 4 chopped
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Silver Chicken Curry Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Marinate chicken with fresh ginger garlic paste Silver Chicken Curry Masala. Keep it for 1 hour.
- Heat oil and deep fry onions till golden brown, remove it and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker heat 4tbs oil, add marinated chicken and fry for few minutes. Add curd and chopped tomatoes.
- Crush the fried onions and add to the chicken in the pressure cooker and fry for 1 minute.
- Add 750ml water and mix thoroughly.
- Close lid of pressure cooker. Cook till first whistle. Reduce flame to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Hot & spy chicken curry is ready. Sprinkle coriander leaves serve hot.
Serve with roti or naan.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)