Chole Masala Mix
- Chick Peas (Kabuli Chana) – 500g
- Besan – 1 tablespoon
- Tomatoes chopped – 100g
- Oil – 3 tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch
- Onions (Finely Chopped) – 1 small
- Lemon Wedges – 1 small
- Silver Chole Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Soak 500g. chick peas (Kabuli Chana) overnight in water, strain it.
- Cook chick peas with salt in a pressure cooker and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan, fry 1 tbsp besan and add chopped tomatoes, then add boiled chick peas fry for a few minutes. Then add Silver Chole Masala. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Yummy chola's are ready to serve for added flavour add 1/2 tbsp of Silver Chole Masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve with hot rotis or Flurry Bhatura's chopped onions and lemon wedges
- Chole being the most Popular Punjabi North Indian dish.
- Reviews (0)