Nihari Curry Masala Jar
- Mutton/Chicken/Beef – 1kg (4-6 pieces)
- Onions sliced – 2 medium
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Wheat flour – 100-150g
- Ghee/oil – 1cup/250g
- Ginger Slitted – 50g
- Lemon – 2
- Silver Nihari Curry Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- In a large pot, heat ghee & oil in equal quantity. Add sliced onions, fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste & meat fry for a few minutes. Then add Silver Nihari Curry Masala fry for few a minutes, then add required water for tendering meat.
- Cover and cook on low flame. After the meat is tendered take out oil which is floating on the top.
- Take wheat flour, fry it and cool it and make a paste of it by adding water in it. Add this paste gradually into the gravy stir to mix evenly with the gravy & cook for five minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped green chillies, slitted ginger and lemon.
Serve hot with Naans.
- Reviews (0)