Pani Puri Masala
- Semolina (rava/suji) – 1 cup
- Wheat flour (maida) – 1/2 cup
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – enough for deep frying
- Dates & tamarind churney – 1 cup
- Salted vhoondi – 1/4 cup
- Boiled potatoes – 150g-2 med
- Boiled & Dried yellow peas – 1/2 cup
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Dry mango powder – 1 tsp
- Silver Chat Masala – 1 tsp
Crisp semolina Paris with sprouts, Potatoes, peas and chilled mint flavored water make a great snack.
Steps for Preparing Pani:
- Add 4 tbsp of Silver Pani Puri Masala to one liter of cold water.
- Soak tamarind in 1/2 cup of water for 1 hour strain out all the pulp through a sieve.
- Add this pulp to the pani mix it well and put it in refrigerator.
- Serving pani-puris-soak salted bhoondi in water for a few minutes and drain it. Take bhoondi & boiled potatoes in a bowl add salt, Silver Chat Masala, Red Chilly Powder, Dry mango powder & Mix it well.
- Place 8-10 puris in a plate crack a small hole in the centre of each puri. Fill with the mixture of salted bhoondi, Potatoes or boiled yellow peas immerse it in the chilled pain and eat immediately. You can also use Ragada instead of potatoes of bhoondi. Enjoy the home made tasty & Delicious Golgappas or Pani Puri.