Paya Masala Jar
Spicy Hooves Curry
- Hooves/Paya – Goat 6-8
- Onions sliced – 2 med
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Ghee/oil – 1 cup-250g
- Lemon Wedges – 2
- Tomatoes – 2 big chopped
- Silver Paya Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking:
- Heat Ghee & oil in Equal quantity in a pressure cooker. Add sliced onions fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and SIlver Paya Curry Masala fry for a few minutes, then add Paya (hooves) fry for a few minutes add required quantity water for tendering Paya’s.
- Put the lid of pressure cooker and cooker and cook on low flame until Paya are tendered.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves
- Serve hot with tandoori Roti or naan & lemon wedges.