Tandoori Chicken Masala Jar
- Chicken – 1 kg (6-8 pieces)
- Yogurt (whipped) – 1 cup/200g
- Lemon Juice – 4 tablespoon
- Butter – half cup / 75g
- Edible orange, red color – 2-3 pinches/1g
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 tablespoon
- Garlic Paste – 1/2 tablespoon
- Silver Tandoori Masala – 1 packet
Steps for Cooking
- Clean the Chicken pieces and make gashes on each piece with a sharp knife.
- Apply lime juice, curd, edible orange, red color, Silver Tandoori Masala and Marinate for at least 2 hrs.
- Cook on low flame for 5 minutes until water evaporates. Apply 2 tablespoon 2 tablespoon melted butter on the chicken pieces and roast it in tandoori.
Serve hot with wedges of lemon and fresh green salad.
- Reviews (0)